Monday, June 28, 2010

Today Was a Fairytale. You Were the Prince.

Haha, ok, so maybe I'm being a little tongue-in-cheek with my title or maybe today really was a fairytale, just a real world fairytale rather than a Disney one. The day itself wasn't anything too great: I did a bit of work online, dishes, two loads of laundry and had a two second chat with my sister, however tonight, tonight is where it got good. At about 7:15 I heard a car pull up in to the driveway and that really freaked me out because I wasn't expecting anyone and MOTH Dude doesn't get home until about 8:45, but there he was walking in our back door an hour and a half early! Dinner wasn't even ready. It was so nice to have him come home at a normal time. To top it off the soup I made was delicious and halfway through it MOTH Dude surprised me with a Cherry Dr. Pepper-score! I'm sure it probably doesn't sound like much to anyone else, but I couldn't think of a better Monday night.

2 comments:

  1. Damn that MOTH Dude is such a cool guy. Love the nickname you have for him too. Sounds like a super hero.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please feel free to leave me a comment!