Tuesday, June 1, 2010

And You'll Show Up for Work with a Smile You'll be Better and You'll be Smarter and More Grown Up...

Woooooooo! I got a call this morning telling me I had made the shortlist for the University job I really want! I'm going in for an interview on Monday so now I have plenty of time to psyche myself out/up for it ;) I'm obviously very excited and hope that you all will keep your fingers crossed for me.

I also had a phone interview with another company after sending them in my resume earlier in the day and it is nice to have a potential backup option, as well.

I've got some recipes I should post up soon (I might attempt to make donuts this afternoon!) and also some pictures from my walks over the past few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please feel free to leave me a comment!