Friday, October 16, 2009

Hold Me Close When Tradewinds Blow

Ugh, I'm really not feeling well. I don't know if it's the antibiotics or the infection or what, but I'm wiped out. The ice cream I chose for my ice cream sandwiches (for the party) also just melted in to puddles next to the cookies in the freezer instead of sitting nicely on top of them like its supposed to so I'm bummed that they haven't turned out like I wanted them to and I think I'll cheer myself up by looking through my beach walk pictures and posting some up here. Hope you guys have a great weekend. I need a good night's sleep and to wake up with the infection gone and to get ready for our party! (P.S. I took some pictures today of the bite and Boyfriend just cleaned it up and took more pictures of it and was feeling sick looking at it so I might post some pictures on here of it, but hide it under a cut or under something you have to click on so you don't have to see it if you don't want to.)

These shots were all taken 2 weeks ago at a local beach called Frazer Beach. It's part of a national or state park and is still really wild and untouched for miles. There is camping and picnic areas in the park and the few times we've been there has hardly been anyone else around.


This guy has found the perfect spot to lay out and watch the waves before and after a surf...brilliant!





























This is Boyfriend's car. It's a 1967 HR Holden. It's the only car we have. We joke that we are living in the past because we have an old car, live in an old house, and live old peoples' lives sometimes by sitting out in the backyard and reading and by feeding our "pet" birds and possums (and yes, of course we, well actually I, have to talk to them like they are people, too)!







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please feel free to leave me a comment!