Wednesday, August 5, 2009

You're So Last Summer (Actually You are So 6 Summers Ago...)

Highheel Gal over at http://thehigh-heeldiaries.blogspot.com/ had a posting today titled "Click...Ignore" all about getting the dreaded friend request from an ex on Facebook. Just recently I got a friend request from the Loser ExBF so I could totally relate to that "Click...Ignore" experience. I don't hold any ill will towards the Loser at this point, but I also don't want anything to do with him. We weren't friends then(and maybe that's what was lacking from the relationship??) and we won't be now. Even being completely over him there was still something very satisfying in clicking the ignore button to his request, haha, evil right? Highheel Gal also linked to this great song "Are You Fucking Kidding Me" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7MuwPlOiNQ all about exes asking to be friends on Facebook.
Here are some of the lines:

All the memories are flooding back to me now. All the ways you stole the light from my eyes.
I travelled so far just to get away from you! Till this mornings friend request surprise.

At times it really felt as though I'd never smile again. You narcissistic ass hole, oh you nasty nasty man.

And now you wanna be my friend on facebook... Are you fucking kidding?

I dont wanna know what kind of cocktail you are or which member of the beatles or which 1950's movie star. I dont give a toss if you're a ninja or a pirate, I'd suspect you'd be a pirate but i dont wanna verify it. and I dont give a shit what your stripper name is or if your Kitty had a litter...

Look, just follow me on twitter.

I dont care about your family tree and i certainly dont want you poking me... again.

And now you wanna be my friend on facebook... oh you fucking fucking fuck.
Click, ignore....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please feel free to leave me a comment!