Monday, August 17, 2009

Old MacDonald Had a Farm....


Have any of you Aussies or expats in Aus been watching the newest series of "The Farmer Wants a Wife"? I just finished watching the 3rd episode and all I can think are "Geez, those are the goofiest looking guys ever. No wonder they are in their 30s-40s and single, yikes!" And the girls for the most part, aren't any better. There's one kinda cute shy guy (he went on the aquarium/shark dive group date if you watched) and he's into a cute kinda shy blonde girl and other than that, they are all white trash, goofy, or awkward. Of course I'm still going to watch it, but it'd be nice if there was more than one person's story I was interested in. Also, "The Farmer" is immediately followed by some lame American show "Drop Dead Diva", if I have to hear "See that aspiring model over there...." (the opening lines to the show each week) one more time, I might punch someone. I can't even sit through 10 minutes of it to tell you what it's about other than the aspiring model nearly dies and ends up in a chubby girls body and life is horrible, except that she now gets to eat donuts and drink regular milk instead of skim-that's it, that's all I've learned so far....sounds like an award winner though, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please feel free to leave me a comment!