Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I Try to Keep Awake

I'm alive! I've survived the first two days at work, but I am bone tired by the time I leave. I am just at home now for a quick minute to bring in the trash cans, do some dishes, and have a quick check of my emails and now I am off to MOTH Dude's parents house for dinner so I don't really have time to update about how it's all going. I got some good news and some bad news today, work related, so I will hopefully be able to share it all with you tomorrow since I should be home by about 6:30 and dinner will be made since I'm throwing it all in the CrocPot in the morning before I leave so I'll fill you guys in then. Sorry for super long run-on sentences, the brain is fried right now! Until tomorrow then...

2 comments:

  1. That's it. I just can't handle it any longer. I am never reading your blog again, I am sick and tired of your super long run-on sentences! :)

    Kidding. Actually I like them... it's like reading until your breath runs out. It creates suspense as you never know when the sentence will end; will I even make it? What if I *do* run out of breath? I see what you're doing and I like it. A very clever yet subtle writing technique.

    MD. Peace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well u better blog tonight because im at work waiting.. i want to know the good news and bad news.. bad news first?

    LC x

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please feel free to leave me a comment!