Sunday, April 12, 2009

Shed a Little Light

More cryptic messages from Lil D today. Things are things and for now they are worked out. If you guessed it had something to do with the Boyfriend, then you guessed correctly. I can't or won't go in to details just now and maybe never will. I will say that I have an AMAZING sister who was willing to drop everything to come out here and rescue me and take me home if I needed it. That kind of love blows me away. To know she would do that made me feel better when I was feeling so low. My family have been great this weekend and it's their love and support through the good and the bad that make me miss them that much more. Boyfriend and I haven't been having awful arguments, we aren't mad at each other, we are super in love and are each other's best friends but when you are from different countries sometimes even all of that doesn't feel like enough to ensure that you will end up with the happily ever after you know you want and you know you deserve.

1 comment:

  1. me gusta mucho tu blog lo visito a diario visita tu el mio y si t gusta nos acemos seguidores de los blogs

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you so please feel free to leave me a comment!