Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Jaws Swimming Theme Part 2

All photos by Nae

I got to briefly chat with Nae this morning on Facebook. She had just gotten back from being out on the boat all day and Nae said they saw 9 different sharks! I can only imagine how excited she must have been when the first one approached the boat. It took her nearly 25 years to see her first one in the wild and then 9 all in one day-fantastic! That girl is living her dream right now! She seems to really be liking South Africa in general, so far, too.

A few different people have asked me about what the food is like there so I asked Nae this morning and her two complaints were that a) the only time she's felt like she has really eaten veggies is when she cooked dinner for the house last night and b) that they like to put a lot of mayo on stuff there and Nae hates mayo!

Anyway, she is supposed to be emailing us later if she gets a chance to fill us in more about how it's all going so I'll share more when I know more. I've said to her that she should start a blog to chronicle her adventure there, but I don't think she will.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please feel free to leave me a comment!